About United Airport Shuttle Drivers
Our drivers are extremely courteous, professional and always on time. This is what sets us apart from other airport shuttle and taxi cab services. Our business is built on a great reputation and that's what makes us the preferred transportation company in Pensacola Florida. We believe our reviews and reputation speak for themselves and encourage customers to communicate with us to further improve our professionalism. Below is a brief summary and guideline which we strictly follow when considering new applicants.
All our drivers are at least 25 years of age at the time of enrollment, and have five (5) years of licensed driving experience in the U.S.
All our drivers posses the following qualifications:
- Must provide proof of residency for at least five (5) years if not a citizen of the United States
- Must provide 3 years of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- No more than seven (7) points on drivers license in the last three (3) years
- No more than one (1) at fault accident in the last three years
- No felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions that involved violence towards another person
- No DUI (driving under the influence) or DWI (driving while intoxicated) convictions involving alcohol or drugs in the last ten years
- Must read and speak the English Language
- Must be able to read a map